Welcome to my blog******* bangkau2biz.blogspot.com*******....................Welcome to my blog .. there is information to share here .. any questions can be submitted in the comments provided ... thanks for visiting my blog .... .............................................................................................................................thanks for visiting my blog.....

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Uber driving up Sabah tourism




Uber driving up Sabah tourism

When the e-hailing service Uber was first introduced here three years ago, it was met with mixed reactions from the public, including hostility from taxi drivers.

Like other uber drivers in KK Sabah. I'm also a user and a uber driver. very happy to go anywhere around the city, .. As long as I brought uber for 3 months ... I found many travelers using uber services. Most of the tourists I've met are from different countries, from China, Korea, Russia, Thailand, Philippines, Italy and many more. on average they are very satisfied with uber services around KK city.




Image result for uber


So there is no problem for travelers anywhere to go around KK town.



No comments: