Welcome to my blog******* bangkau2biz.blogspot.com*******....................Welcome to my blog .. there is information to share here .. any questions can be submitted in the comments provided ... thanks for visiting my blog .... .............................................................................................................................thanks for visiting my blog.....

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Borneo Sabah sourviners



Every place is unique. As in sabah souvenir no less beautiful is there souvenir here. There is a place selling this product. You can be a buy at the airport or at the souvenir shop around the city KK Sabah. There are some pictures that I want to share here. Ignore the name and phone number of the picture as I have been selling this sourvenir several years ago.

Shells


Key Chain


Pearls


Pearls seed


variety of souvenir













No comments: